Posting these Wisconsin labor law posters versions will guarantee that you are covered under your state and federal compliance laws. This 39"W x 27"H poster ensures that you, and/or your business are protected from fines that are associated with not complying with the US labor law postings.
Wisconsin Combo Specifications:
- 39"W x 27"H
- Full Color
- Completely Laminated with High Quality Laminate
- Landscape Style
List of Contained State Postings:
- Bone Marrow and Organ Leave (07/20)
- Youth Labor Laws (Hours and Times of Day Minors May Work) (07/20)
- Discrimination (Fair Employment) (07/20)
- Family Medical Leave (07/20)
- Maximum Allowances for Board and Lodging (07/20)
- Minimum Wage ($7.25)(07/20)
- Employee Rights under Wisconsin's Business Closing/Mass Layoff Notification Law (07/20)
- No Smoking
- Notification Required when Employer Decides to Cease Providing a Healthcare Benefit Plan (07/20)
- Honesty Detector Test (07/20)
- Retaliation Protection for Healthcare Workers (07/20)
- Workers with Disabilities Pay (07/20)
- Unemployment Benefits (09/19)
- Public Employee Safety and Health (4/17)
- Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace (1/17)
List of Contained Federal Postings:
- Federal Minimum Wage (FLSA - 08/16)
- Federal Polygraph (EPPA - 08/16)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA - 4/2016)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC - 11/09)
- Federal OSHA (07/19)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA - 10/08)
About Wisconsin Labor Law Posters
The Wisconsin Labor Law Poster (State and Federal Combo) by Federal and State Labor Law Poster Store is an all-in-one poster that contains all of the state and federal workplace postings you need on a single poster. By displaying the Wisconsin Labor Law Poster in your place of business you will be in legal compliance as far as labor law posters go.
Did you know that if you fail to be in legal compliance with your labor law postings you may face legal consequences or fines? It's true, the US Department of Labor issues these citations for failing to post the proper posters and/or by failing to hang them in prominent locations for all of your employees to see.
If you don't want to face these penalties then the Wisconsin Labor Law Poster is the perfect solution for you.